Basil Powder Freeze Dried 50 g Fresh-As
Like hand crushing the leaves of fresh basil still warm from the garden, this powder is the herbs "just picked" emerald essence. A soft, fluffy, vibrant green powder that is free flowing with the pungent licorice overtones of fresh basil. Once opened, this product needs care in storage and handling to maintain its shelf life. Used wherever the fresh flavour of basil is desired, Basil Powder is a perfect garnish for fresh Burrata with ripe tomatoes. In Panna Cotta or ice cream served with grilled peaches for a unique and seasonal dessert.
Basil. Vegan & Vegetarian friendly
- GMO FREE – This Basil powder has been created using fresh basil that’s still warm from the plant. Without adding any extras, the natural essence of the plant is preserved and you can be sure that no harmful extras have been added. We believe that flavour is the best when it’s natural.
- THE PERFECT GARNISH – As with many powders, this is an ideal product for adding the finishing touches to your culinary creation. From salads to ice cream, the versatility of this powder is unmatched - so it’s time to get creative!
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY - Many of the ingredients in basil can help fight inflammation, ensuring you’re the happiest, healthiest version of yourself. This can reduce the risk of diseases such as arthritis and heart disease!
- EXTREMELY VERSATILE – This is one of the best ingredients for creating new ideas! From yoghurts to ice creams, this is the perfect thing to experiment and let your creativity run wild. What’s the next creation?
- IDEAL FOR GLUTEN FREE RECIPES –For those who are avoiding gluten, or aren’t able to eat it, this is a great flavouring! We know how hard it is to find the best gluten free ingredients, so we make it our mission to provide you with the best non-gluten alternatives we can find.
RecipesSee all recipes
Crispy Vegan Bites with Piquillo Pepper and Quinoa SalsaApril 23, 2018 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG)
Golden, crisp vegan bites with a spicy piquillo salsa, ready to disappear in no time. Easy to make. Can be refrigerated until ready to fry.Read More