Sarsaparilla Cordial Syrup 500 ml Social Syryp
If you love root beer, you are going to want to try this! Sarsaparilla is an old fashioned flavour, originally derived from the root of the Sarsaparilla plant, reminiscent of root beer with a hint of mint and licorice, this cordial syrup has a dark mahogany colour. Long before pop became a widely available popular beverage cordial syrups were used to flavour water. Makes a delicious float added to seltzer water and finished with vanilla ice cream. Delicious combined with bourbon or whisky and coke.
corn sweeteners, sugar, water, natural and artificial flavor, caramel color, citric acid, benzoate of soda as a preservative.
- A CLASSIC BAR SYRUP – Our Sarsaparilla Cordial Mixer is a classic syrup found in bars across Canada & America. Made from the root of the Sarsaparilla plant to give a unique taste generations have enjoyed drinking with still or soda water, and as the key ingredient in a sophisticated cocktail or while cooking.
- SARSAPARILLA OLD FASHIONED COCKTAIL – Once you’ve had an old fashioned made with Social Syryp Sarsaparilla Cordial you won’t want one made any other way! Fill a chilled tall glass with ice, 2 oz rye, 1/4 oz sarsaparilla cordial, 4 dashes angostura bitters, 1 dash fee brothers black walnut bitters, and top with an orange peel twist.
- A UNIQUE FLAVOUR – The ground root is highly aromatic with a sweet spicy vanilla flavor. It is a key component of root beer and old-time sodas. Because of its complexity, it works incredibly well as a cocktail ingredient. You can use it to enhance vanilla notes and tie in clove and other baking spice notes.
- SOCIAL SYRYP MIXERS – We’re a Canadian based company who produce premium quality classic bar syrups & cordials for the master, & home, mixologist. Impress your friends & guests with incredible & dynamic flavours by adding our Sarsaparilla Cordial to your bar arsenal.
- FREE MASTER MIXOLOGIST E-BOOK – Soon after you order we’ll be sending you an email containing some of our favorite recipes featuring our cordial syrups, some even submitted by you! If you want others to try your creations, be sure to let us know how you used it when you leave your review!