Rose Blossom Water 1 L Bitarome
Not only does "Rose Blossom Water" sound lovely, it is also an important flavour in Mediterranean cuisine. Rose Blossom Water is used frequently in Persian cuisine in sweets such as nougat or baklava. It can be mixed with sugar to make an aromatic floral syrup that is delicious added to water, tea, cocktails or used to soak cakes and fried pastries. Mix it with yogurt to create a traditional Turkish lassi-style drink and is used to flavour the soft, chewy candy known as Turkish Delight.
Herbal distillate of fragrant rose petals.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – We believe in pure, high quality premium ingredients at an affordable price. We ensure that our products are sourced from the highest quality providers on the market. We only want the genuine product in order to get the highest quality flavoring possible.
- NUTRITIOUS – Our rose water only has 1 ingredient: herbal distillate of fragrant rose petals. No additives, preservatives or filler low quality ingredients are added, ensuring it’s the purest all product that it can be.
- CLASSIC MEDDITERRANEAN INGREDIENT – This versatile ingredient can be mixed with sugar to make a deliciously aromatic floral syrup that can be added to water, tea, cocktails, cakes, yogurt… It is also often used to make the Persian sweets nougat, baklava, turkish delight and marzipan.
- FLAVOURING – Rose blossom water has 0 calories, no fat, no sugar and no carbohydrates. You could hardly ask for a better deal with the incredible flavouring it adds to a myriad of recipes.
- ALTERNATIVE DIET COMPATIBILITY – As a water based flavour, rose blossom water is of course vegan and vegetarian friendly, and is compatible with essentially all diets that one could possible on. It is often used as a halal substitute for red wine and other alcohols.