Caramel Cordial Syrup 500 ml Social Syryp
The deep sweetness of caramel is captured in this syrup that has a rich amber colour. Long before pop became a widely available popular beverage cordial syrups were used to flavour water. Cordial syrups are non-alcoholic and can be added to taste to still or sparkling water, used to flavour hot or cold tea and coffee drinks, or to give character to cocktails. Caramel Cordial Syrup is delicious in a tea steamer, latte, or hot chocolate and adds great caramel flavour to a milkshake or smoothie. It is excellent in cocktails such as the Caramel Apple Martini and the Sugar Daddy.
corn sweeteners, sugar, water, natural and artificial flavor, potassium sorbate, citric acid, caramel color, benzoate of soda as a preservative
- A CLASSIC BAR SYRUP – Our Caramel Cordial Mixer is a classic syrup found in bars and homes across North America. Prepare a salted caramel martini, or caramel mudslide that rivals those served in the best bars around the world
- A MULTI-PURPOSE CORDIAL – While cocktails, lattes, coffees and such pair extremely well with this Caramel Syrup, using it to top desserts such as ice cream, angel food cake, and pastries is a way to add your own signature twist keeping your guests coming back for more.
- SWEET BUTTERY FLAVOUR – Add the classic rich sweet buttery goodness caramel is known for to your drinks or desserts with this multi-purpose syrup. Perfect for iced coffees, however you may find yourself falling in love with them!
- SOCIAL SYRYP MIXERS – We’re a Canadian based company who produce premium quality classic bar syrups & cordials for the master, & home, mixologist. Impress your friends & guests with incredible & dynamic flavors by adding our Falernum Cordial to your bar arsenal.
- FREE MASTER MIXOLOGIST E-BOOK – Soon after you order we’ll be sending you an email containing some of our favorite recipes featuring our cordial syrups, some even submitted by you! If you want others to try your creations, be sure to let us know how you used it when you leave your review!