Urfa Biber Chili Flakes 135 g Epicureal
A rich pepper flake commonly used in Turkish cuisine, this Urfa Biber Chili goes through a two step drying process, resulting in a deep purple and at times, almost black hue. They make a wonderful compliment to roasted vegetables, meats and stews. With a smokey aroma and a mild kick of heat, these flakes pack less punch than other chilis but are still certain to spice up your meal!
dried urfa biber chili peppers, vegetable oil, salt.
- TURKISH CUISINE – These chili flakes have been grown for hundreds of years in Turkey and are commonly used in many Turkish delights. You’ll find them to be the perfect addition to spice up any meal. With a slight kick of heat and a smoky aroma, Urfa Biber Chili Flakes are a fantastic compliment to meats, hearty stews and even roasted vegetables.
- SUPERIOR CULTIVATION – Urfa Biber is a red chile that is harvested and dried for a week. They are first laid out in the sunlight and secondly wrapped up over night to sweat. This process ensures the chili flakes are moist and retain their flavour for a longer period of time hence making Urfa Biber Chili Flakes the superior chili on the market.
- FLAVOUR – Urfa Biber Chili Flakes are sparking the interests of many chefs across the world. They’re packed with a complex flavour that is groundbreaking in enjoying spicy chili foods. Add these to your spice rack today and enjoy a chili with a unique flavour profile to suit all cuisines.
- TASTE – These flakes have a smoky earthy edge with hints of raisins, chocolate, coffee and tobacco throughout. They’re a mild heat that is enhanced the more you eat. This makes Urfa Biber Chili Flakes the perfect addition to any meal. We can assure you that your taste buds will not be disappointed.
- COOKING WITH URFA BIBER – These flavour packed chili’s are the perfect spice for any meal. Spice up your pizza, pasta, or vegetables by simply adding some Urfa Biber to a desired amount of butter and drizzle it on top. Looking for a new way to eat your favourite breakfast? Drizzle the Urfa Biber butter sauce over top of an omelette and even hash browns too. Like to bake? Enjoy these flakes in chocolate desserts like cake and brownies.