Cardamom Seed 80 g 24K
Ancient spice and extremely flavourful, Cardamom has a strong, pleasing, licorice-like flavour with slightly resinous notes. It is a beautiful light green, papery, triangular-shaped seedpod that holds an abundance of small, black, pungent seeds. Cardamom seed is a common ingredient in Middle Eastern cooking and is used to flavour rice pilafs, sweets, and chai tea. It is also used in Scandinavian baking in breads and in Arabic cookies.
- WORLD CLASS - We offer extra fancy, high quality cardamom seeds to your front door.
- PURE, FRESH, AND AROMATIC - We bring only the highest quality, Grade A top level crop of cardamom available. Our cardamom seeds are the best there is out there!
- INGREDIENTS - Cardamom is an spice that is used for sweetening dishes, as well as adding flavor to coffee and tea.
- USAGE IDEAS - Cardamom is used in traditional Indian and Middle Eastern cooking, Scandinavian baking, and more. Try it in Masala Chai for a unique flavor
- BENEFITS - Cardamom seeds or pods are sometimes chewed to refresh the breath and as a digestive aid. Cardamom also has various uses ascribed in traditional medicine