Black Garlic Multi Bulbs 420 g YOSHI
Black Garlic is soft and chewy, jet black in colour, with the caramelized sweetness and tang of tamarind or balsamic with a subtle garlic flavour. It has been roasted at very low temperatures over a period of 23 days. Rich in antioxidants, it adds umami depth to dishes and is considered a new "staple" in modern cuisine. It is delicious in a compound butter under the skin of roast chicken, in aoilo or to give a unique richness to beef stew. Confidently add it to chocolate brownies and play guess the secret ingredient with guests.
- 450 grams of whole black garlic bulbs (unpeeled)
- Carefully aged at very low temperatures in a humidity controlled environment for 23 days
- Soft and chewy, jet black in colour, with the caramelized sweetness and tang of aged balsamic
- A go-to in professional kitchens for its sweet, subtle garlic flavour and umami depth
- Black garlic will add a unique dynamic to even the simplest of dishes!
Suggested For You
Suggested products will appear in this section.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.