Mangaro 71% Madagascar Dark Minigram 3 kg Michel Cluizel
The mangoes had something to do with this. Mangaro 71% Dark Madagascar comes from a plantation that once fostered groves of mangoes on the island of Madagascar and tastes of the terroir with the flavour and aroma of dark roasted cocoa, with a pleasing acidity and fruity notes of cherry, exotic fruit, citrus and toasted nuts. Mini grammes are easy to measure and melt. Mangaro 71% Dark Madagascar is perfect for truffles, rich chocolate cake, chocolate mousse, fudge sauce for ice cream and chocolate cookies.
cocoas from plantation 'Mangaro', cane sugar, cocoa butter, Bourbon vanilla pod. May contain traces of shelled tree nuts, milk and gluten.
- Exotic Fruits- The best thing about chocolates is that you can experiment with the taste. And with these products, including the Mangaro Madagascar Dark-- our expert pastry chefs did a pretty superb job creating a distinctive taste using exotic fruits that blend perfectly well with the dark chocolate content.
- Slight Acid Hits- The slight acid hints of citrus fruits make the Mangaro Noir have a distinct taste that makes it stand out when compared to other dark chocolate bars in our line of products.
- Perfect Square Bites- Sometimes, people select their favourite chocolate bar because of the shape on top of choosing the flavour. This chocolate bar comes in perfect square bites, which is the ideal size and serving to treat yourself.
- All- - The ingredients to create this wonderful chocolate masterpiece are all- and non-GMO. The richness is made with pure cocoa butter minus the use of soy lecithin
- Responsibly-Sourced Cocoa- Not many chocolate companies put being socially responsible first over any aspect. At Michel Cluziel, we care about flavour and customer satisfaction, but among the top properties is to help local farmers make a living and thrive. The company focuses on building long-lasting relationships with mutual benefit.