Peach Bitters 150 ml Fee Brothers
The juicy flavour of ripe peaches in your cocktail sounds divine, doesn't it? Peach Bitters combines the juicy flavour of ripe peaches with bitter almond and spices. Have it in classic drinks such as the Greenbriar or the Queen Anne, it adds character to White Sangria or a Bellini, can be added to fruit cordials, and is delicious in culinary preparations including ice cream and sorbet. Fee Brothers bitters are intensely flavoured non-alcoholic preparations made from spices, herbs, flavourings and bittering agents.
water, glycerin, natural peach flavour, propylene glycol, caramel color and bitter almond oil.
- 1 x 150 ml bottle (5 fl oz)
- Peach Bitters combines the juicy flavour of ripe peaches with bitter almond and spices
- A few dashes of Fee’s Peach Bitters add an interesting background flavour to your cocktails
- Use in classics like the Greenbriar or the Queen Anne, or add character to White Sangria or Bellinis
- Crafted by Fee Brothers in Rochester, New York, USA
Suggested For You
Suggested products will appear in this section.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.