Peach Bitters 150 ml Fee Brothers
The juicy flavour of ripe peaches in your cocktail sounds divine, doesn't it? Peach Bitters combines the juicy flavour of ripe peaches with bitter almond and spices. Have it in classic drinks such as the Greenbriar or the Queen Anne, it adds character to White Sangria or a Bellini, can be added to fruit cordials, and is delicious in culinary preparations including ice cream and sorbet. Fee Brothers bitters are intensely flavoured non-alcoholic preparations made from spices, herbs, flavourings and bittering agents.
water, glycerin, natural peach flavour, propylene glycol, caramel color and bitter almond oil.
- 1 x 150 ml bottle (5 fl oz)
- Peach Bitters combines the juicy flavour of ripe peaches with bitter almond and spices
- A few dashes of Fee’s Peach Bitters add an interesting background flavour to your cocktails
- Use in classics like the Greenbriar or the Queen Anne, or add character to White Sangria or Bellinis
- Crafted by Fee Brothers in Rochester, New York, USA