Old Fashion Bitters 150 ml Fee Brothers
The Old Fashioned represents what is perhaps the oldest form of cocktail known! Fee Brothers flagship flavour, Old Fashion Bitters, gets its aromatic and distinctive flavour from ingredients that include gentian root and citrus oils. Fee Brothers has been in business since 1864 specializing in cocktail mixes, bitters, and cordial syrups. Old Fashion Bitters is an essential component for preparing cocktails such as an Old Fashioned or a Manhattan, and is used by contemporary mixologists in craft cocktails.
Same Day Shipping
This combination does not exist.
water, glycerine, flavours: angostura bark and other spice flavours, citrus oil and gentian and colours: Caramel Colour, FD&C Red #40 and yellow #6.
- 1 x 150 ml bottle (5 fl oz)
- A classic cocktail flavouring blended using angostura bark, citrus oils and other fine ingredients
- A few dashes add a savory zest to a huge variety of drinks and foods
- An essential ingredient in classic cocktails like the Manhattan, the Old Fashioned and Pink Gin
- Crafted by Fee Brothers in Rochester, New York, USA