Old Fashion Bitters 150 ml Fee Brothers
The Old Fashioned represents what is perhaps the oldest form of cocktail known! Fee Brothers flagship flavour, Old Fashion Bitters, gets its aromatic and distinctive flavour from ingredients that include gentian root and citrus oils. Fee Brothers has been in business since 1864 specializing in cocktail mixes, bitters, and cordial syrups. Old Fashion Bitters is an essential component for preparing cocktails such as an Old Fashioned or a Manhattan, and is used by contemporary mixologists in craft cocktails.
water, glycerine, flavours: angostura bark and other spice flavours, citrus oil and gentian and colours: Caramel Colour, FD&C Red #40 and yellow #6.
- 1 x 150 ml bottle (5 fl oz)
- A classic cocktail flavouring blended using angostura bark, citrus oils and other fine ingredients
- A few dashes add a savory zest to a huge variety of drinks and foods
- An essential ingredient in classic cocktails like the Manhattan, the Old Fashioned and Pink Gin
- Crafted by Fee Brothers in Rochester, New York, USA
Suggested For You
Suggested products will appear in this section.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.