Cranberry Bitters 150 ml Fee Brothers
Fee Brothers Cranberry bitters are perfect for adding a sweet and sour twist to your cocktails, as well as a slug of bitterness. It's got a refreshing tart flavour and bright red colour of fresh cranberries. Cranberry Bitters is used by craft-cocktail mixers in classic drinks such as the Crantini or a Cranberry Daiquiri, it adds character to White Sangria or a Champagne Cocktail, and it can be added to fruit cordials, and is delicious in culinary preparations including ice cream, sorbet, jams, jellies and chutneys.
water, glycerine, N&A cranberry flavour, and other natural and artificial flavours, citric acid and FD&C RED#40.
- SWEET AND SOUR - Sweet and also tart, these Cranberry Bitters work well in cocktails, gelato, and condiments such as jams and chutneys.
- FANTASTIC COCKTAILS - Use these Cranberry Bitters to a make fantastic cocktail, like a Cranberry Negroni or a Cranberry Vodka Martini.
- BRIGHT RED - Add these bright red Cranberry Bitters to your cocktail and liven up its colour.
- THE FINAL TOUCH - These Cranberry Bitters can be used as the final touch in your cocktail to complement its other ingredients. Whether you are making a Daiquiri or Champagne Cocktail, these Cranberry Bitters make a perfect addition.
- CONVENIENT SIZE - This 150 ml bottle of Cranberry Bitters will fit snuggly into your bar or liquor cabinet.