Cherry Bitters 150 ml Fee Brothers
Bring out the cherry in your cocktail creations! Cherry Bitters has the luscious flavour of orchard ripe tart red cherries. They add depth and complexity to cocktails, stimulate the appetite in aperitifs, and are used as a digestive aid. Cherry Bitters is used by craft-cocktail mixers in classic drinks such as the Ben Franklin or a Manhattan, adds character to White Sangria or a Champagne Cocktail, can be added to fruit cordials, and is delicious in culinary preparations including ice cream and sorbet.
water, glycerine, natural and artificial flavours, citric acid.
- 1 x 150 ml bottle (5 fl oz)
- Cherry Bitters has a strong luscious fruity flavour of orchard ripe tart red cherries
- Used in classic drinks like the Ben Franklin or a Manhattan, adds character to Champagne Cocktails
- Delicious in culinary preparations including ice cream and sorbet
- Crafted by Fee Brothers in Rochester, New York, USA
Suggested For You
Suggested products will appear in this section.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.