Cherry Bitters 150 ml Fee Brothers
Bring out the cherry in your cocktail creations! Cherry Bitters has the luscious flavour of orchard ripe tart red cherries. They add depth and complexity to cocktails, stimulate the appetite in aperitifs, and are used as a digestive aid. Cherry Bitters is used by craft-cocktail mixers in classic drinks such as the Ben Franklin or a Manhattan, adds character to White Sangria or a Champagne Cocktail, can be added to fruit cordials, and is delicious in culinary preparations including ice cream and sorbet.
water, glycerine, natural and artificial flavours, citric acid.
- 1 x 150 ml bottle (5 fl oz)
- Cherry Bitters has a strong luscious fruity flavour of orchard ripe tart red cherries
- Used in classic drinks like the Ben Franklin or a Manhattan, adds character to Champagne Cocktails
- Delicious in culinary preparations including ice cream and sorbet
- Crafted by Fee Brothers in Rochester, New York, USA