Cardamom Bitters 150 ml Fee Brothers
Cardamom Bitters will add a potent kick to your mix! Made from a mixture of botanicals and spices steeped in spirits, Cardamom Bitters has a pronounced root beer, citrus and cardamom flavour. It is used by cocktail connoisseurs and cutting-edge bartenders to enhance the flavour of any spirit and is excellent in brandy with lemon peel or in a Martinez, gin and vermouth with maraschino cherry.
water, glycerine, natural extracts, natural and artificial flavours.
- 1 x 150 ml bottle (5 fl oz)
- Fee Brothers take on 1820's Boker's Bitters - a favourite of Jerry Thomas, the original mixologist
- Cardamom Bitters has a pronounced root beer, citrus and cardamom flavour with spice and mint notes
- Used by bartenders to enhance the flavour of any spirit and when creating pre-Prohibition cocktails
- Crafted by Fee Brothers in Rochester, New York, USA
Suggested For You
Suggested products will appear in this section.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.