Aromatic Cacao Bitters 100 ml Angostura
Angostura Cocoa Bitters is the marriage of the finest locally harvested Trinitaro cacao from Trinidad and Tobago paired with 200 years of Angostura's unparalleled expertise have resulted in this truly decadent, indulgent new flavor. Top notes of rich bitter, floral, nutty cocoa with a bold infusion of aromatic botanicals provide endless possibilities to remix classic cocktails, put a luxurious spin on a main dish or sweet treat. Alcohol Volume: 48%
alcohol, water, cocoa nibs, glycerine, gentian spices, sugar, vegetable colourant: caramel E150A.
- THE PERFECT PAIR - Pair up the finest Trinidad and Tobago harvested cocao and the 200-year-old history of Angostura's bitter expertise and you have Aromatic Cocao Bitters. Made with a variety of natural ingredients and aromatic botanicals - this is a winning ingredient to have in your kitchen or pantry.
- RICH TOP NOTES - Featuring rich, nutty, floral cocoa notes with an intense infusion of aromatic spices and herbs - this powerful combination of cacao bitters is used in a variety of recipes. Jazz up a delicious meaty dish or a sweet treat with just a few drops.
- USAGE IDEAS - Add a few dashes to an Old Fashioned, Manhattan or a Espresso Martini and you're set! Aromatic Cacao Bitters is also a delicious addition to glazes, syrups, marinades, vinaigrettes, dips and barbecue sauces for grilled meats. The options for creating tasty recipes are endless.
- BOLD TASTE, BOLD COLOUR - Strong, aromatic, and intense, these bitters can add an exciting punch of flavour to your drinks, glazes, sauces, marinades and other creative recipes. It also has a rich, dark brown colour, which makes a lasting impression.
- INTOXICATING - Rich, bold, nutty and dark - a few drops of these cocao bitters by Angostura offer an intoxicating experience that will have you wanting more. Think you can handle it?