Dark Fountain Chocolate 2.5 kg Callebaut
Fountain Chocolate – Dark is a pure and glorious sensation everybody will love. Intense taste with a powerful cocoa body and balanced sweetness. Remains very fluid in fountains and fondues. Simply melt at 45°C before pouring in fountains or fondues.
unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavor. Contains Milk & Soy
- Dark Fountain Chocolate 2.5 kg Callebaut
- HIGH FLUIDITY – The fountain will not stop flowing with this delicious Dark Fountain Chocolate by Callebaut. This chocolate has a high fluidity level because of the larger percentage of cocoa butter that is added. All you need to do to get it flowing is to simply melt it at 45°C before pouring it into fountains and fondues.
- BOLD YET BALANCED – With a bold cocoa taste and the perfect balance of sugar, cocoa butter, natural vanilla flavour and unsweetened chocolate, this smooth high-fluid chocolate is perfect for all types of recipes and desserts.
- USAGE IDEAS – Use this melting chocolate in fondues and chocolate fountains. Pour the leftovers on a baking sheet with parchment paper and let it harden in the freezer. You can break it up and keep it in a bag in the fridge to use for other desserts. Just make sure you use it within a few weeks.
- VERSATILE – This rich chocolate doesn’t only flow out of a fountain; it can be used for dipping strawberries, pretzels, marshmallows, biscotti, cake pieces and other items in fondues. You can also drizzle it over pastries and use it for fillings.
Suggested For You
Suggested products will appear in this section.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.