Creme Patissiere Tradition Blend 750 g Texturestar
Crème pâtissière is an essential ingredient in the French pastry kitchen. The rich golden custard has a delicious vanilla flavour and aroma. The powder is convenient and easy to use, thickens without lumps and is ideal for bakery production. Use it to fill fruit flans or eclairs, or flavour with an extract like coffee and spread between cake layers. Make Grand Marnier or vanilla souffle in a snap, or fruit mousses like strawberry or passion fruit. Create spectacular verrines by layering it in a glass jar with fruit fillings.
Same Day Shipping
This combination does not exist.
Cornstarch, modified starch, vanilla powder, yellow food color (salt, FD&C yellow #5, yellow #6 food color - contains Tartasine).
- WHAT IS CRÈME PÂTISSIÈRE – Crème Pâtissière is a sort of custard, thickened using starch and egg/egg yolks. It can be piped and is mostly used to fill pastries and other desserts. It has a rich golden colour with a wonderful vanilla flavour and aroma.
- EASY-TO-USE POWDER – This powder is convenient, easy to use and thickens without separation or lumps, all while preserving a delicious flavour.
- USES – Crème Pâtissière is used in a variety of classic pastries and desserts, such as classic profiteroles, chocolate éclairs, boston cream pies, fruit tart filling, mille-feuilles, vanilla or chocolate pudding, verrines… the possibilities are limited only by your imagination!
- STEPS FOR USE – 1) Combine pastry cream powder with ¼ of the sugar in a bowl using a whisk. 2) Slowly add ¼ of the milk in a bowl creating a paste at first to avoid lumps forming. Whisk until smooth. 3) Bring remaining sugar and milk to a simmer. 4) Pour hot milk into the bowl slowly whilst whisking. 5) Return the mix to the pot and cook on medium heat for 2 min, whisking constantly to avoid any lumps forming. 6) Cover with plastic wrap. Cool rapidly.
- POSSIBLE ALLERGENS – Potential allergens that are present in the same factory include: wheat, egg, milk, almonds and hazelnuts.