Henna Powder - 380 g Dinavedic
From conditioning, strengthening; revitalizing dry or dull hair, to applying beautiful temporary henna tattoos on skin, this premium pure Henna Powder does the job. 100% Natural, free of preservatives, chemicals or additives, vegan, and ready to use when you are.The Dinavedic brand seeks to source and deliver authentic, wholesome ingredients offering healthful alternatives for every cooking style. We recognize our customers are bombarded with options, and we strive to simplify their purchase by delivering unsurpassed quality at the best possible price.Drained by the endless struggle to ease digestive distress, joint pain, headaches and the overall feeling of ill health, the Dinavedic assortment of products was born. An assortment of honeys, syrups, spices and powders aimed at not only relieving symptoms, but improving overall health and well-being. A line of products designed to create the perfect balance of mind and body.Our philosophy is quite simple: offer our customers an assortment of deliciously wholesome, purely authentic, fine products and ingredients, in a convenient, easy-to-work-with size, procured from the best source in the world.
Henna (mehndi) leaf
- NUTRITIOUS – This Henna powder is 100% . Free of preservatives, chemicals and parabens. It is amazing quality, vegan, and releases a potent dye content suitable for both hair and body.
- USES – Henna powder is used for a variety of different purposes. It is commonly known as an ingredient used to make temporary tattoos on the skin. It can be used in cosmetics and hair care products. More specifically to treat dandruff, and various skin conditions.
- HAIR MASK – Treat your scalp with Henna powder and balance your oils. Create an at home hair mask simply by steeping henna in water for two hours and apply directly to the scalp. It can also be applied to the hair and has similar effects as conditioner.
- ARTISTS – Henna powder is an excellent product to have on hand for an artist. Create gorgeous red toned body art tattoos that are long lasting. This powder can be turned into a creamy, and smooth paste that is ready to use within eight hours of soaking.
- CREATING A PASTE – Turning Henna powder into a paste is very simple. Mix together 100 grams of Henna powder, 1 ½ cups of lemon juice, and 1 oz of equal parts lavender and tea tree oil. Cover and let sit for the dye to release. For hair we recommend two to three hours and for body art eight hours minimum.