Yellow Split Peas 1 kg Epigrain
Yellow Split Pea Soup looks like a bowl of sunshine. You might like it a lot. Yellow Split Peas are easy to prepare, creamy, versatile, naturally gluten-free and vegan, and loaded with protein. They also look beautifully and playfully golden! Yellow Split Peas make great soup, especially when combined with green split peas for a pleasing flavour and colour contrast.
yellow split peas
- GLUTEN FREE & – Yellow Split Peas are also known as Toor Dal, a delicious Indian soup. They are a common ingredient in Indian cuisine. They are easy to digest, fast cooking and have a soft delicate texture. Yellow Split Peas are gluten free, vegan and are packed with protein.
- RESEALABLE PACKAGING – An excellent ingredient to store in your pantry. They are sold in plastic resealable packaging for your convenience. This alone makes Yellow Split Peas a fantastic lentil to have on hand. Perfect to jazz up any dish or to create an authentic and delicious soup.
- HIGH IN FIBER & IRON – gluten free, and holistically packed with nutrients. Yellow Split Peas are a nourishing addition to mealtime. Great addition to soups, stews or chili. Even enjoy on top of a raw salad or a lentil salad once cooked.
- EASY AND FAST TO COOK – Yellow Split Peas are an all around convenient ingredient. Simply combine 3 Cups of water to 1 cup of split peas. Soak for 10 minutes before cooking, boil uncovered for 30-40 minutes until texture if soft and mushy. Enjoy!
- USAGE IDEAS – Yellow Split Peas are a versatile ingredient that can be used in a variety of dishes including stews, chilli, salads and soups. Packed with flavour, yellow split peas can be used for a traditional soup or as an alternative such as yellow split pea and bacon soup. You won’t want to miss out on the endless possibilities!