Lentils Eh Puy 5 kg Epigrain
Lentils EH PUY are often called the caviar of lentils, and for good reason. they have a unique, nutty flavor that is layered with earthy richness. They are faster to prepare than regular lentils and hold their shape better. Perfect with crumbled goat cheese tossed in a vinaigrette for a filling salad or alongside roasted root vegetables.
- THE CAVIAR OF LENTILS - Lentils Eh Puy have a unique nutty flavour that is layered with earthy richness.
- EASY TO PREPARE - Lentils Eh Puy don't require soaking, are faster to prepare, and hold their shape better than regular lentils.
- SOURCE OF NUTRITION - Lentils Eh Puy are a great source of nutrients.
- RICH IN PROTEIN AND FIBRE - Lentils Eh Puy are a fantastic source of protein and fibre, making for a powerful addition to any diet.
- EXCEPTIONAL VERSATILITY - Lentils Eh Puy are a great addition to salads, stews, mixed with roasted vegetables, and on their own.
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS: Rinse 1 cup of lentils. In a pot, add the lentils and 2 1/2 cups of water and bring it to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover and cook until tender. Approximately 20 - 25 minutes. Drain before use.