Ancho Honey Lemon Rub 250 g Davids
David's Ancho Honey Lemon Rub is a mix of spicy and sweet flavors. The Honey and Lemon brings balance and brightness with the ancho chili heat and smoky flavor. Perfect rub for meats, veggies and fish.
manuka honey, ancho chili, lemon powder (lemon peels, citric acid, lemon oil), buckwheat flour, spirulina, spices.
- SPICY MEETS SWEET – Our Ancho Honey and Lemon rub is a fine blend of spicy and sweet flavours. The Ancho Chili adds a slightly smoky flavour with subtle heat, while the honey and lemon bring balance and brightness to round out the flavour profile.
- BRING OUT THE BBQ – A fantastic rub for your next family BBQ. Grilled meats or sturdy greens coated with this rub before cooking will have the perfect blend of spicy and sweet. This unique flavour combination is perfect for seasoning meats, vegetables and any southwestern inspired dish.
- GRILL LIKE A PRO – Our Coffee Rub gives meat a spicy and smoky flavour. Simply apply a thin coating before grilling any beef, pork or lamb. For additional flavour you can use it as a finishing condiment to season meat further once it’s been carved.
- EASY TO USE – Your new go-to-seasoning. This dry rub can be used to flavour almost any chicken, beef, pork, or lamb you want to quickly cook on a grill. Rub on some chicken or pork before roasting in the oven for a delightful meal.
- MORE USAGE IDEAS – Toss with fries, wings, chicken, or onion rings for a new culinary experience. Whisk into oil to make a marinade for chicken, beef, pork, or seafood. Enhance the taste of kale, collard greens, and okra.