Soy Wax Flakes Golden (Non Food) - 2 lbs Czaviar
SKU: 601104 | Czaviar
Our Soy wax flakes is mainly used for candle making. It is made out of hydrogenated soy bean oil and emulsifier which has a lower melting point and burns cleaner.
Origin: United States
More than 60 Years of Specialty Food Sourcing Experience
Trusted By Over 2,500 Establishments Across Canada
soybean oil, soy emulsifier
- WHY SOY? – Soy wax flakes are a healthy alternative to traditional candle making wax. It has a clean burn with very little soot. This reduces the amount of indoor air pollution that comes from the candle.
- GET CREATIVE – Our Soy wax flakes are mainly used for candle making. It is made out of hydrogenated soybean oil and emulsifier which has a lower melting point and burns cleaner. Create the perfect candle with golden soy wax flakes. Scentless and colorless, the final product is up to you!
- IDEAS – Your home made candles will be enhanced with soy wax flakes alone. However, adding a liquid colourant and/or fragrance can give your candle a personal touch and its own one of a kind appeal. We strongly recommend adding your favourite essential oil like lavender.
- WAX CANDLE – It is simple to create a candle with our soy wax flakes. Simply melt down the flakes in a pot until they reach a temperature of 185 F. Add in your desired liquid colourant when the temperature cools to 155 F. Pour into jars, add a wick and let cool until solid. Our soy wax flakes burn fabulously.
- PARTY FAVOURS – Soy wax flakes are an inexpensive, fun and easy ingredient to use when making candles. These candles make for an excellent party favour to hand out at your next gathering.