Start writing here...
Valentines Piñata Chocolate SmashJanuary 31, 2022 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time30 mins
Cuisine: American, North American
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate until smooth. Pour the chocolate into the mold and swirl the chocolate to cover the mold completely. Turn the mold on top of the bowl to drip the excess chocolate. Clean up the edge of the mold.
- Place the mold in the fridge and let it set for 20 minutes. This would be the first coating.
- Re-melt the chocolate for the second coat and repeat the process and let it set in the fridge for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Once set, carefully remove the chocolate from the mold and place it on serving dish or tray.
- Fill in with candy, marshmallow or fruit underneath the chocolate mold.
- To decorate the mold, drizzle with melted chocolate of your choice and add sprinkles. Let it set.
- Take a small mallet and smash away!